CLOSED THROUGH DEC. 8
Reserve Bowling or Escape Room For Your Group Now!
(Bowling and Escape Room is by reservation only. Sorry, no Walk-Ins.)
BAM! is your 1-Stop, Non-Stop Home for Ultimate Fun in West Michigan!
A Note to our Customers about the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
After being shut-down for six months, we are excited to finally be reopening! The top priority at BAM! Entertainment Center is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In fact, it is our top priority every day regardless of the environment.
While we always strive for exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, we have reinforced specific instructions with our team members on the importance of wearing masks, washing hands, increased cleaning of surfaces, and staying home if they feel sick, or have been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19. In addition to the common practices, here are the additional steps we are taking for everyone's safety.
- ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Absolutely no Walk-Ins per Ottawa County Health Dept.
- No groups to exceed 10 people.
- Masks required by all unless seated at a table or on the lane approach when bowling.
- Virus-killing, UV-Lights installed in our air ducts to be completed by October 2020.
- Disinfecting hi-touch surfaces such as scoring kiosks, ATM, bathroom knobs, etc.
- Hospital-grade disinfecting fogger to clean all spaces once vacated by guests.
- New online bowling reservation system to minimize time at counter.
- Contact tracing information collected on all guests per Ottawa County Health Department.
- Hands-free doors in/out of the restrooms.
- Bowling balls and shoes sanitized after every guest use.
- One empty bowling lane between groups.
- Every other lane used for league bowling.
- Hi-top chairs at the Concourse Bar have been removed to prevent people from congregating.
- Food and beverage wait staff service only.
We remain committed to providing a great guest experience, and hope these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation.
There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible, so you continue to feel safe visiting us. Should you have any concerns about our practices or protocols, email us. We want to hear from you.
Looking for a donation for your upcoming event? We might be able to help!