Updated 3-31-2021: While we always strive for exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, we have reinforced specific instructions with our team members on the importance of wearing masks, washing hands, increased cleaning of surfaces, and staying home if they feel sick, or have been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19. In addition to the common practices, here are the additional steps we are taking for everyone's safety, which meet or exceed the Ottawa County Health Department's expectations.
- No group to exceed 6 people and must be from a single household
- Persons are not permitted to mingle with others from outside of their household
- Customers and staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Customers must use provided single-use plastic glove when selecting a house bowling ball
- Single-use gloves available for Escape Room, Arcade and Laser Tag players
- Arcade capacity is limited to 40 people
- Each Escape Room is limited to 6 people
- Bitty BAM! Mini Bowling Room capacity is 12 people
- Laser tag capacity is 28 people per game
- Plexiglass shields in place at counters
- Apple Pay contactless payment option
- Staff temperatures taken, and screened for symptoms daily
- One empty bowling lane between groups
- Every other lane used for league bowlers
- Lane and restaurant tables are spaced 6 feet or more
- Hi-top chairs at Concourse Bar have been removed to prevent people from congregating
- Escape Room sessions are private; you will always be in the room with the people you sign up with
- Names, phone numbers, email addresses, visit dates and times, and lane assignment are collected from all customers
- Virus-killing, UV-Lights installed in our air ducts
- Hand-sanitizing stations at each entrance, and hand sanitizer pumps available throughout the BAM!
- Hands-free restroom entrance doors
- Bowling balls and shoes sanitized after every guest use
- Staff disinfecting high-touch surfaces regularly
- Added additional time between Escape Room and laser tag sessions to allow room to be deep cleaned before and after every play
- Laser tag phasers disinfected between player use
We remain committed to providing a great guest experience, and hope these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation.
There is nothing more important to us than making sure you continue to feel safe visiting us. Should you have any questions or concerns about our practices and protocols, email us or call 616-392-7086. We want to hear from you. Thank you.