BAM! is Holland's Premier Bowling Center!
Open for bowling to family groups of no more than 6 from a single household. Call 616-392-7086 for lane reservations.
During the pandemic, like many businesses, BAM! has a new way of operating. (Scroll down for a current protocols.) We are fully cooperating with the Ottawa County Health Dept. so we can remain open and provide a safe place for indoor fun in the coming months. Everyone's cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Our modern bowling concourse is newly renovated with synthetic lanes, bumpers on every lane, eight kiddie ramps and an innovative scoring system. You can select alternative bowling games so you’ll never have the same fun twice.
From brawny to scrawny, everyone can bowl! Bowling is a great way to socialize, compete against friends and relax. In fact, bowling is the most popular participation sport in the United States with more than 43 million people bowling at least once a year.
We also have a private 6 lane VIP Suite and an upscale, 4-lane Bitty BAM! mini-bowling party room that are perfect for group outings, birthday parties and events. Great for groups of 20-80 or more, we’ve got a perfect solution for tailoring your fun, all-inclusive bowling party.
Whether you're a lone bowler, league bowler, or looking for a great time with friends and family, BAM! is your bowling destination.
Sundays: 1pm to 8pm
Tuesdays: 5:30pm to 9:30pm
Wednesdays: 5:30pm to 9:30pm
Thursdays: 5:30pm to 9:30pm
Fridays: 7am to Noon & 5pm to 11pm
Saturdays: Noon to 11pm
Friday-Sunday: $5.00 per game/$30 per hour
Additional Steps We Are Taking For Everyone's Safety
- No groups to exceed 6 people.
- Masks required at all times.
- Virus-killing, UV-Lights installed in our air ducts.
- Disinfecting hi-touch surfaces such as scoring kiosks, ATM, bathroom knobs, etc.
- Hospital-grade disinfecting fogger to clean all spaces once vacated by guests.
- Contact tracing information collected on all guests per Ottawa County Health Department.
- Hands-free doors in/out of the restrooms.
- Bowling balls and shoes sanitized after every guest use.
- One empty bowling lane between groups.
- Every other lane used for league bowling.
- Hi-top chairs at the Concourse Bar have been removed to prevent people from congregating.