BAM! is Holland's Premier Bowling Center!
Open for bowling by reservation only per Ottawa County Health Dept.
During the pandemic, like many businesses, BAM! has a new way of operating. (Scroll down for a complete list of protocols.) We are fully cooperating with the Ottawa County Health Dept. so we can remain open and provide a safe place for indoor fun in the coming months. Some of the protocols may be hard for some to accept, like requiring online reservations. However, this is the expectation if we are to remain open to as many bowlers as possible during these times. Everyone's cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Our modern bowling concourse is newly renovated with synthetic lanes, bumpers on every lane, eight kiddie ramps and an innovative scoring system. You can select alternative bowling games so you’ll never have the same fun twice.
From brawny to scrawny, everyone can bowl! Bowling is a great way to socialize, compete against friends and relax. In fact, bowling is the most popular participation sport in the United States with more than 43 million people bowling at least once a year.
We also have a private 6 lane VIP Suite and an upscale, 4-lane Bitty BAM! mini-bowling party room that are perfect for group outings, birthday parties and events. Great for groups of 20-80 or more, we’ve got a perfect solution for tailoring your fun, all-inclusive bowling party.
Whether you're a lone bowler, league bowler, or looking for a great time with friends and family, BAM! is your bowling destination.
November 22-28 (Thanksgiving Week) 2020
November 22: Noon-9pm
November 23: Closed
November 24: 5pm-10pm
November 25 (Thanksgiving Eve): 7am-11:30pm
November 26 (Thanksgiving): 2pm-11:30pm
November 27: 12pm-11:30pm
November 28: 12pm-11:30pm
Additional Steps We Are Taking For Everyone's Safety
- ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Absolutely no Walk-Ins per Ottawa County Health Dept.
- No groups to exceed 10 people.
- Masks required by all unless seated at a table or on the lane approach when bowling.
- Virus-killing, UV-Lights installed in our air ducts to be completed by October 2020.
- Disinfecting hi-touch surfaces such as scoring kiosks, ATM, bathroom knobs, etc.
- Hospital-grade disinfecting fogger to clean all spaces once vacated by guests.
- New online bowling reservation system to minimize time at counter.
- Contact tracing information collected on all guests per Ottawa County Health Department.
- Hands-free doors in/out of the restrooms.
- Bowling balls and shoes sanitized after every guest use.
- One empty bowling lane between groups.
- Every other lane used for league bowling.
- Hi-top chairs at the Concourse Bar have been removed to prevent people from congregating.
- Food and beverage wait staff service only.